- Everyday Math
- Digital Skills
Classes and tutoring are FREE for adults 18 and over.
- Be 18 years old or older
- Set achievable and measurable goals
- Commit to the program
Students Agree to:
- Be on time
- Be prepared for each session
- Commit to attend class twice per week, or meet with a tutor at least once per week
Read Agrees to:
- Keep information confidential
- Provide support and monitor progress
- Provide a place to learn
This question was asked in a recent article about a woman, Denise O’Neal, who is sharing her literacy struggles in the hopes it will help others get...
They are the titles of books READ Center students selected to read! The READ Center’s Cary Street class has been reading the Did You Know? series by 1000 Readers. The readers...