- Literacy classes and tutoring are FREE for adults 18 and over in the Greater Richmond area.
- There are daytime and evening class options available to fit your schedule.
- Instruction is individualized based on your goals. You will have the opportunity to work on improving skills such as reading, writing, everyday math and digital skills.
Students Agree to:
- Set achievable and measurable goals
- Be on time
- Be prepared for each session
- Commit to attend class twice per week, or meet with a tutor at least once per week
Read Agrees To:
- Keep information confidential
- Provide support and monitor progress
- Provide a place to learn