Scroll down for COVID-19 Student Resources.
- Everyday Math
- Digital Skills
Classes and tutoring are FREE
for adults 18 and over.
- Call 804-288-9930
- Take an Assessment
- Attend Orientation
- Start a Class or Meet your Tutor
Students Agree to:
- Be on time
- Be prepared for each session
- Commit to attend class twice per week, or meet with a tutor at least once per week
Read Agrees To:
- Keep information confidential
- Provide support and monitor progress
- Provide a place to learn
- Be 18 years old or older
- Set achievable and measurable goals
- Commit to the program
COVID-19 STUDENT RESOURCES
RVAStrong: Centralized support information for Richmond. Click this link if you need or want help.
United Way Central Virginia: Dial 211 or click here for more information.
Central Virginia Food Bank and Feed More: 804-521-2500 or https://feedmore.org/
Virginia Employment Commission: 1-866-832-2363 or http://vec.virginia.gov/
Career Works: a list of employers who are currently hiring in Virginia.
Health Insurance assistance:
Healthcare marketplace: 1-800-318-2596 or https://www.healthcare.gov/
Economic Stimulus payments: